Translate

martes, 14 de junio de 2016

Paragraphs

My daily activities.
My name is Carolina CalvoI live in Tibás. I always wake up quarter to six. I take a shower at 6 o' clock. After that I prepare the breakfast for my family and I. Around 7 sharp we go to my Kid's Kinder Garden. Later I go to the fitness center. I arrive home half past ten, later I clean my house. My baby and I take the lunch quarter past twelve. When my son takes a nap I do my homework and make the dinner. 

My Baby's daily activities.
His name is Jorge Andrés. He is two years old. He goes to the Kinder Garden every day. He wakes up quarter past six. Jorge Andrés takes a shower half past six. I pick he up at twelve o'clock. He takes his lunch quarter past twelve. After that he plays around two hours. Later he takes a nap. When he wakes up he watches TV and eats snacks.  He eats his dinner at seven sharp. He goes to sleep at 9 o'clock.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario